• Travel Organisers are regulated by the Tourism Code. Any company wishing to establish itself must obtain registration issued by the Atout France commission. In order to obtain this registration, the new operator must provide professional liability insurance and a financial guarantee.

    Who has to comply ?

    According to article L211-1 of the Tourism Code, all natural or legal persons who develop and sell or offer for sale as part of their commercial, industrial, craft or liberal activity:

    • Holiday packages;
    • travel services relating to transport, accommodation, vehicle rental or other travel services that they do not produce themselves.

    It also applies to professionals who facilitate travelers to purchase linked travel services within the meaning of Article L. 211-2.

    What is it ?

    Our professional civil liability contract for Holiday Packages  covers the insured for professional misconduct, errors or omissions, the malicious intent of the employees, defamation or the disclosure of confidential information.

    Who is this warranty for?

    The contract covers all the employees of the company (employees, temporary workers, trainees), as well as its subsidiaries and branches under certain conditions. It is designed on an “all activities except” basis, which allows us to support you in the context of a very wide range of professional activities such as:

    • Ticketing
    • Hospitality Tourism
    • Sale of stays or trips organized by a Tour Operator (TO)
    • Organization of stays or trips